Keep Running Keep Jumping Keep Running Keep Jumping

Audio

You need to change the audio sync type from "event" to "start". As it is the song plays mutiple times over itself, and adds a new copy of the audio every time it restarts.

Gameplay is fun, but that audio replication error is making a horrible noise (I died like five times already).

Materialist129 responds:

Is it the background music that is replication? The sounds are triggered with events in actionscript, so you shouldn't ever be hearing more than one. Not sure what you mean about audio sync type, I create a sound object and trigger it using play, adding an eventlistener to create the same sound once it stops playing.

Are you using Vista? We had a little trouble with that while betaing.

Besieged Besieged

survival

I replayed the survive as long as you can level a few time, until I came up with an efficiant method of tower-build to stay alive, but it's been 26:32 and there are so many sprites it's boggging down my laptop.
good challenges though

what's up with the guy's comment below trying to blam something that's been on the site for a year and has such a good score.

MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis

A button?

I hit the "A" button and disappeared, thus rendering the attacks useless, this was the only thing I found that didn't seem right.

JPGarcia responds:

omg i m an asshole. i will fix that

Attraction Attraction

I found a way to cheat

if you fire the main ball fast enough it travels through walls, this is how I finished the game, just made it go so fast that it appeared in the goal on the second or third frame(I used tracers to tell where it was each frame)

Road Rage Racing Road Rage Racing

Good Game

I broke it...some how when I won the second race the screen started flashing and it poped up random track backgrounds and cars in the starting position...also there was some words but they were a strange text and I could read what it said...other than when I broke it the game was quite niceful

+Endurance+ +Endurance+